Thursday, September 13, 2007

Quont Seeking Volunteers

Well, my new magical scrolls that you call a blog is pretty much ready to go, just a little tweaking here and there left to do. I want to send out a big THANK YOU to my darling Traesha for yet again creating my fabulous header banner.

Now then, I’m looking for a few volunteers to let me send a Distance Erotic Ga Empowerment Session to for FREE. I want to test things out some more and get some valuable feedback from you. Just click on the various links on the sidebar here to learn more about what that is and what it does. All I need is your permission to send the energy to you. You don’t have to set a special time aside to do it, as it will work anyways. But if you do want to be fully conscious of the wonderful experience, then we can arrange a mutual time to meet across the realms.

Anyone brave enough to let the God of Lust reach out through the ethereal plains to touch you and work within your energy?

If so, leave a comment or email me at quont (@) mernac.com.

Thank you my lovelies.

Quont

4 comments:

J.F. Posthumus said...

Hey, Dad! I'll volunteer if no one more suitable pops up! ;-)

Indilwen Elensar said...

Well I will volunteer too if I can hide behind Ryna :D

Vickie said...

I'll volunteer if you still need someone...Indilwen, you can hide behind me, I'll keep you safe :-)

Traesha/Kachinadoll said...

You can always count me in My most wonderful master! Whoo Hoo!