Thursday, August 30, 2007

What is an Erotic Ga Empowerment and How Does it Work?

During an Erotic Ga Empowerment, I, Mernac’s God of Lust, will reach out through the ethereal plains to find you. When I connect with you astrally, you will feel my erotic energy envelop you, warming and caressing you, as I work my magic upon your energy flow with the blessing of your higher self for your highest good.

I will work to find and clear energetic blockages to your sexual power, while enhancing your confidence and charisma, leading to greater sex appeal and increasing your sexual essence and attractiveness to others. I will help you to remain in control of your own needs and desires. Reclaim your sexual power!

Depending on the level and intensity of your blockages and inner conflicts, you may require several empowerment sessions to relieve them all, as the concentrated effort to remove them completely all at once would leave your God of Lust weak and terribly irritable – and trust me, Mernacians don’t want that!

But remember, you continue to collect negative vibrations from people and situations around you every day, so if you’re not careful with yourself, your blockages could redevelop. Healing is a continual process that takes work on your part to remain balanced and in control.

The Erotic Ga Empowerment won’t cure you; but it will soothe you, help clear what negative debris you are currently holding on to that is impeding your sexual satisfaction; and it will boost your erotic confidence through receiving a charge of the Father of Lust’s own insatiable libido.


No comments: