Thursday, August 30, 2007

Introducing: Erotic Ga Empowerment

I, Father Quont, your God of Lust, have spent a lot of time on Dirt, the planet you mortals call “Earth”. In fact, I’m quite fond of the place and sneak off through my own magical portal to the little blue planet every chance I get, as the erotic energy there is absolutely astounding.

On one extended stay, however, I studied an interesting holistic healing modality called Reiki. This universal life-force energy, I learned, is in constant flow through all things and we can all tap into it to help comfort and strengthen us – yes, even you mortals. But often, we develop blocks to this healing, loving energy within us due to stress and negativity of all kinds, leading to dis-ease.

Directed by a trained practitioner, such as myself, Reiki energy re-establishes the normal flow of ki or chi throughout the body to enhance and accelerate one’s own innate healing ability. It works as a support mechanism to help:

  • relieve stress
  • reduce pain
  • promote well being
  • induce deep relaxation
  • increase vitality
  • and restore emotional, mental and spiritual balance.

So you can see why I was so attracted to it, after enduring so much pain and suffering through my sacrifice for Siberlee, by giving my manhood for her Race of Man on our world of Mernac.

After many years of dedicated study and practice, your Lustful Father became a Reiki Master according to Earth standards.

Now then, the Ki part of Reiki, meaning life force or spiritual energy, is very much like what we call Ga, our magical force, here on Mernac. Being one of the twenty Gods, I am certainly well beyond being a master at using this energy.

So taking what I learned of Reiki on Earth and combining it with my tremendous skill with Ga and intimate knowledge of human sexuality and sensuality, I created my own unique sexual healing treatment called Erotic Ga Empowerment, now practiced exclusively – other than myself - by the Priestesses of Yonillis on the worshippers of Quont at the Temple of Yonira, high atop the Tryst Mountains in Quontas.

As your God of Lust is a busy god indeed, and to simply stand in my divine presence would render you a quivering carnal mass of orgasmic bliss – plus it’s extremely difficult to get a booking at the Temple of Yonira on Mernac these days – I, Father Quont, now offer Distance Erotic Ga Empowerment sessions to my worshipers (clients), as well as Distance Reiki sessions.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LesyHooge
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/sunburn]sunburn[/url]
CootaFura