Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Testimonials from Satisfied Clients

Here I’ll be adding testimonials from some of my satisfied clients for your reading pleasure. I send out a big thank you to you all.

I had always wanted to try Reiki but wasn't comfortable having it done by a complete stranger. Since Quont is someone I know and trust, I decided to go ahead and try it. When the session started I felt it on a physical level as a slight aching pain in one shoulder which went away quickly, and then a soothing warmth that filled my body. By the time it was done I felt completely relaxed, calm and peaceful. The "cleansing" manifested itself as being a little tired the next day, so I just went to bed early. Since the Reiki treatment I feel less irritable and better able to focus...and looking forward to another treatment!

We need to find a way to tell more people about you and your Reiki because you are WONDERFUL!! ~ Vickie

***

Thank you for a great experience! ~ Indilwen

***

This was a totally amazing experience. I was not aware that Quont was performing the treatment on me until after the fact. [Permission to conduct the session had been previously obtained] So I did not understand what was happening to my body. I had just finished repairing my outdoor irrigation system and had been out in very extreme heat for most of the day. I jumped in the pool to cool down and relax by just floating around on my back.

While I was floating, I experienced a warming sensation around my left hand. It felt like I was wearing a glove. I kept looking at my hand thinking I had been out in the heat for too long, but it was a very strong sensation and lasted a few minutes. As that sensation ceased, I felt a rush of calm. A very satisfied feeling of relief like a huge weight had been lifted from me. I just dismissed the sensations and felt I had been out in the heat for too long.

Later that evening, I checked my e-mail and found an e-mail from Quont. He explained how he had just performed a Reiki treatment on me and gave the approximate time it was performed. I was amazed; it was exactly the time I was in the pool and feeling the odd sensations! The e-mail included a detailed description of his findings. He also advised he held my left hand at the end of the treatment to give me a boost of energy! How interesting is that?

In the days following the treatment, I have experienced several dizzy spells which is quite unusual for me. Quont advised these sensations can occur after a Reiki treatment as the body is ridding itself of negative energy and debris the treatment had loosened.

I am a fairly strong willed individual and would not give in easily to something that is not tangible. However, what I have experienced can not be casually disregarded. I actually felt Quont reaching out to me and have since experienced a feeling of satisfaction, confidence and well being. I will highly recommend this treatment to everyone I know as I have enjoyed the benefits first hand.

Thank you so much Father Quont for this wonderful gift you have bestowed upon me! I am forever in your debt. ~ Traesha

***

My volunteer session was the most unusual experience ever. I expected something directly related to erogenous zones. Instead, I received expanded in-depth healing, which didn't stop with the session itself. Indeed, the following evening I discovered the arthritic pinkie finger which had pained me constantly for about 2 months is now completely pain-free and movable again; and my constant daily headache has disappeared. Quont does a marvellous job of delivering the Erotic GA Empowerment, and additionally, works through the recipient in email follow-up to help us ground the healing and understand the energy flows. I recommend it tremendously! I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't benefit all. Go for it! ~ Frost


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want not concur on it. I think nice post. Especially the title attracted me to study the unscathed story.